Information for those Seeking Assistance from Flood Damage

If you have been affected by the recent floods in Colorado, there are a number of ways you can seek assistance. If you live in an area that is designated in the Presidential Disaster Declaration, and you need to apply for federal assistance, visit the website or call the phone number 1-800-621-FEMA.

The Federal Emergency Management Agency has said farmers and ranchers with flood losses for things you "feed or water," contact Farm Service Agency for disaster assistance.

Additionally, the websites below are providing up-to-date information:

Colorado Office of Emergency Management

Boulder Office of Emergency Management

Longmont Office of Emergency Management

Weld County Office of Emergency Management

Larimer County Emergency Information

Sterling Emerngecy Management

How to help those affected by flooding

Tips for recovery after a flood

Reverse 911 will alert you about emergencies in your area. To sign up for reverse 911, please click on your county below and follow the instructions:

Adams County Reverse 911 Alerts

Arapahoe County Reverse 911 Alerts

Boulder County Reverse 911 Alerts

Douglas County Reverse 911 Alerts

Weld County Reverse 911 Alerts